Indie Game Releases of the Week: 4th to 10th November 2019
03 Nov, 2019
This week in indie games, we have a whole bunch of ports. Check out the metal platformer Valfaris, Lynchian adventure Football Game, and more.
Original indie releases are taking a break this week, giving way to Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding. Still, we have a whole bunch of ports coming out across all the major systems, so you’ll still be seeing new experiences regardless of which system you play on.
Mars Power Industries Deluxe (4th November on PC, Mac, Linux)
Developer: 7A Games
Publisher: 7A Games
Mars Power Industries describes itself as a mystery puzzle game in which you power up a colony and discover what happened to the first colony established on Mars. Its puzzles look like they should be simple to solve, but hard to figure out.
Valfaris (5th November on PS4)
Developer: Steel Mantis
Publisher: Big Sugar
Valfaris is a heavy metal-themed platformer action game in which you return to a previously-missing space fortress named Valfaris. Remember to bring your big gun.
Football Game (5th November on PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita; 8th November on Switch)
Developer: Cloak and Dagger Games
Publisher: Ratalaika Games
Football Game is described as a Lynchian point-and-click adventure in which you play as a high school football hero whose sweetheart is waiting in the bleachers. Knowing the works of David Lynch, though, things are likely to get weird.
Tokyo Dark – Remembrance – (7th November on Switch)
Tokyo Dark is a noir adventure game in which you control a Tokyo detective looking for her missing partner. The branching, point-and-click narrative promises to take you through some of the darkest urban secrets of Tokyo.
Sturmwind EX (8th November on Xbox One, Switch)
Sturmwind EX is a sci-fi shoot-em-up that makes no bones of what it’s about. “If it moves, shoot it.”
Other Indie Releases
- Return of the Zombie King (4th November on PC)
- Imbroglio (4th November on PC)
- Ships (5th November on Switch)
- Alwa’s Awakening (5th November on Xbox One)
- The Manga Works (5th November on Switch)
- Audica (5th November on PS VR)
- Wizards of Brandel (6th November on Xbox One)
- PuzzlesCave (6th November on PC)
- Strange Telephone (7th November on Switch)
- Ritual: Crown of Horns (7th November on Switch)
- Skybolt Zack (7th November on Switch)
- Juicy Realm (7th November on Switch)
- Voxelgram (7th November on PC)
- Monkey Barrels (7th November on Switch)
- Puzzlement (7th November on Switch)
- King’s League II (7th November on PC)
- Headsnatchers (7th November on Switch)
- Meanders (7th November on Switch)
- Animus: Harbinger (7th November on Switch)
- Incredible Mandy (7th November on Switch)
- House of Golf (8th November on Switch)
- One Person Story (8th November on Switch)
- Somewhere Inside (8th November on PC)
- Blindy (8th November on Switch)
- Police Chase (8th November on PS4)
- Tanky Tanks (8th November on Xbox One)
- Nauseous Pines (9th November on PC)
- Cthulhu’s Catharsis (9th November on PC, Linux)
Also be sure to have a look-see at the releases that came out last week. Also check out Obsidian Crown, a rogue-lite that came out in October.