Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Basto Stamps, Part 4
26 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to find the bug with the glowing butt and find the spooky tree to complete the ‘Spooky Stories’ stamp.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Night Lights
You can only get and complete this task by day, but you must take a picture at night to complete it.
To get the task, go up the ramp at the movie area and talk to the boy with big eyes. He will task you with taking a picture of a bug with a glowing butt.
To get the picture, you must go all the way to the ghost area when it’s night. Once you get there, go near the cave entrance to find a bunch of fireflies. Take a picture of them, and then return to the boy when it’s daytime. This will get you the stamp.
You might want to check your compendium for this photo when showing it to the boy.
Stamp: Spooky Stories
You can only get and complete this task by night, but the picture you must take to complete it can be taken by both night or day.
To get the task, go to the movie area and then look for a campfire on the opposite side of where the movie is playing. Talk to the leaf-person standing near the campfire to get this task.
To complete this task, go up the ramps to the highest part of the movie area (near the dinosaur skeleton) and take the long ladder down. Cross the bridge to enter the bamboo area.
Here, go towards the cave entrance and then take a left. Make sure you turn your camera so that you can see a pipe-way hiding behind the bamboo. Use your camera’s water popper to hit the bullseye by the pipeway.
Interact with the pipe to land up on an island with a creepy tree.
Take a picture of the creepy tree and then return all the way to the leaf-person by the campfire. After the spooky story is done, you’ll get your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our walkthrough guide for the Basto region in Toem!