Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Kiiruberg, Part 3
16 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Kiiruberg to get the Yeti Cuteness and Wall of Lights stamps.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Yeti Cuteness
To get this stamp, talk to the actual yeti in the cave area. To reach this area, first go to the giggling snowman area for ‘Photo Challenge #7’, climb the rope up, and then take the exit by the stacked-block building.
Talk to the yeti to get the task.
To complete the task, go to the other side of this area, where you’ll a very long rope to climb. Go up this rope, cross the bridge, and through the exit. In the next area, you’ll find a lot of ‘Fluff Ball’ creatures hanging about. Take a picture of one of them (or more!) and return to the yeti to show it the fluff ball picture.
Remember to check the Compendium section of your album, if you can’t find the picture among your regular photos!
Stamp: Photo Challenge #8: A Wall of Lights
To get this stamp, go up the long rope in the cave area and talk to the photo challenger by the fire.
This task sounds strange, but it’s easy to get. Cross the bridge from the photo challenger and take the exit. Then in the Fluff Ball area, go up the rope, cross the bridge, and enter the observatory.
Inside here, you’ll find several machines with blinking lights. These count!
Take a picture of this wall of lights and return to the photo challenger to get your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!