Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Logcity, Part 7
12 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Logcity to solve the Sewer Stumble and Art Exhibition tasks!
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Sewer Stumble!
To get this task, examine the sewer manhole in the parking lot with the police cars, which you can find near where you got the task “A Ghostly Date”.
This is another cosmic cube task, so after talking to the person trapped in the sewer, equip your camera and look at the building behind the Photo Challenger. On the topmost window to the left, you’ll find a cosmic cube hanging about.
Focus on it and take a picture to solve the task and get your stamp.
Stamp: Art Exhibition
To get this stamp, go to the art gallery. This can be found beyond the only openable door in the area with ‘Sewer Stumble!’ and ‘Critical Confusion!’ tasks, i.e. the area with the police car parking lot.
Talk to the gallery manager and then examine the speaker near the middle pillar. This will get you the task, which involves taking a picture of ‘something distorted’.
To accomplish this, you need to do two things. The first is to take a picture with a Fisheye lens (check your Filters and Lenses button in the camera view!), and then title that picture.
You can title it anything, and the picture itself can also be of anything as long as it’s ‘distorted’. According to reports, you can also use a picture taken with the Muddy Camera for this.
After you have titled the ‘distorted’ picture, show it to the art gallery manager to get your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!