Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Oaklaville, Part 3
19 Aug, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Oaklaville to do the photo challenge, find the missing sock, and become cup champion.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Cup Champion
To find this mission, go to the area between the central area and the hide-and-seek area, where you’ll find several cups on a wooden table.
Make sure your Ghost Glasses are on, and talk to the ghost behind the table. Play the game with the ghost and keep an eye on the cup with the socks underneath it. Once you get the socks from the ghost, you’ll get this mission. (You can use these socks to get the Missing Socks stamp).
When you’re ready, talk to the ghost again. Once again, keep an eye on the cup with the rock. Keep doing this for three increasingly harder rounds, and you’ll get your stamp if you succeed.
Stamp: Missing Socks
To get this mission, go to the central area in Oaklaville (just past the bus stop) and head over to where the socks are being dried. You’ll meet a… sock person… sitting on a bench. Talk to them and get the mission.
You should now follow the instructions to get the Cup Champion stamp. Note that Cup Champion requires you to have the Ghost Glasses from the graveyard area, located past the hide-and-seek area.
When you receive the wet socks, return to the sock-person to give them the sock and get your stamp.
Stamp: Photo Challenge #1
To get this mission, go to the camp and take the exit past the lodge. You should find the photo challenger here, near a couple of large rocks.
Your objective is fairly simple: three pictures – of a mossy rock, a pine tree, and an axe.
You can take the mossy rock and pine tree pictures right from where you’re standing – just take a picture each of the mossy boulders and the trees around you.
For the axe, go to the camp and towards the chopped wood exit. Without leaving the area, take a picture of the axe embedded in the tree trunk.
Show the photo challenger all three pictures to get your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!