Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Stanhamn, Part 4
02 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Stanhamn to grab a supreme deluxe sandwich and become a farmer for the challenge.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!
This stamp can be found at the Hydroplant Exterior. To get there, you must first complete the “Solve the Chaos” task and acquire the honk attachment for your camera.
Then, go to the central area of Stanhamn, and head to the area opposite to that of the harbor. You’ll find a raft here with some birds harassing the operator. Use your honk to clear the area of birds and then take up on the raft operator’s offer to go to the other side.
Here, you must equip your sunglasses, as the stamp-giver is a ghost.
After you get this stamp, take the raft back to the central area of Stanhamn (the harbor), and take the exit past the photo challengers building.
Here, near the Pirate Queen, you’ll find a bunch of birds orbiting the sandwich. Honk to get the birds away from it, and then pick up the sandwich.
Return to the ghost by the hydroplant to deliver the sandwich and get your stamp!
Stamp: Photo Challenge #4: Become a Farmer
You’ll find this mission by going through the exit past the Hydroplant Exterior area, and talking to the photo challenger here.
The mission sounds tricky, but it’s fairly simple. After getting the task, go to back to the central area of Stanhamn, then take the exit near the photo challengers guild building, and continue straight to the tourist beach.
On the upper platform here, you’ll find a farmer picture you can insert yourself into. Interact with the picture, flip your camera around, and rotate so that only your head is visible.
Return to the photo challenger you got this challenge from and show them your photo.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!