Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Logcity, Part 3
03 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Logcity to help the scared ghost and solve Photo Challenge #5.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Spooky Scary City
You’ll find this mission by taking the leftmost exit from the central area of Logcity (with the clock tower), then crossing the street and talking to the tall ghost. Of course, you will have to have your ghost glasses on.
This mission is quite simple: show the ghost a picture you took in Oaklaville and it’ll give you a stamp.
Stamp: Photo Challenge #5
You can get this mission in the bridge area, which you can access by taking the other exit from the street area. The challenger is on the bridge itself.
The first objective here, ‘5 Living Things’, is the most challenging because it requires you to have five living things in the frame at once. Thankfully, this is made really easy by going to the fashion ramp area, where plenty of people are standing still.
You can access the fashion ramp building by crossing the bridge the Photo Challenger is on, and then entering the only enterable building in the following area. This area can also be accessed by taking the central exit in the central area of Logcity.
To get the picture, you must have five people detected by the camera’s auto-detection (i.e. the square bounds that appear around objects). If you don’t five auto-detections of living things, you will not complete this objective. This is a finicky objective to get, so I recommend doing it at the fashion ramp building.
The second objective, ‘Granny Car’ is quite self-explanatory. Go to the area with the granny proudly beaming in front of a crashed car. Take a picture that includes the granny and the car.
The third objective, ‘A Radical Moment’ refers to the skateboarding slang ‘radical’, so go to the skateboarding area by taking the exit near the building in the bridge area. In the skateboarding area, take a picture of the skateboarder as she grinds the rail.
Return to the photo challenger and show them all three pictures to get your stamp!
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!