Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Logcity, Part 4
03 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Logcity to solve the Press-ing News and A Design Problem tasks to get their stamps.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Press-ing News
This mission can be found in the building near the bridge where you find the photo challenger. Talk to the mustached newspaper boss here and then attempt to leave the area to get the task.
The first task, ‘A Great Mustache’ is extremely easy. After all, the boss himself has a great mustache. Pull out your camera and make sure to zoom in on the mustache so that the camera detects it separately from the boss himself. Take a picture and show it to the boss.
For the ‘Fashion Show’ task, exit the building and cross the bridge. In the area you enter, go to the centre and enter the only building you can enter in this area, which leads you to the fashion show.
Put on your reporter hat and talk to the shaved head dude in the back, then enter the backroom once he clears the way for you.
You should now follow the instructions for ‘A Design Problem’ below to get the picture you need. Do that stamp while you’re at it. Once you have the picture of the model, return to the press boss and show him your picture. (Remember to put on your reporter hat when you talk to the boss).
Stamp: A Design Problem
To get this mission, you must first initiate ‘Press-ing News’ and acquire the reporter’s hat. Follow the instructions for it to learn how to enter the fashion show backroom. Talk to the fashion designer here to get the mission.
To get the stamp, simply take your hat off and wear any other headgear you might have found. The fashion designer will love it. Exit the backroom and stick around for the fashion show. You should take your picture for ‘Press-ing News’ here.
Then enter the backroom again and talk to the fashion designer to get your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!