Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Logcity, Part 5
12 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Logcity to find the hanging bud and the suspicious person, as well as to help granny!
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Hang in There, Buddy
You get this mission automatically on entering Logcity. To solve it, simply go to the central area of Logcity (with the clock tower) and aim your camera at the area near the central exit.
You should find a cat hanging from a line or cable. Take a picture of it to get your stamp automatically.
Stamp: Suspicious Activity – City
As with the other suspicious activity stamps, you have to take a picture of the suspicious individual and find the periscope to report them to.
To find the suspicious individual, go to the area with the crossable street. Here, stop in front of the steps going up to the tree on the upper level. Aim your camera at the stairs to find the suspicious character behind them! Take a picture of them.
To find the periscope, go to the area with the crashed car. To get to this location, take the central exit in the central area of the city (i.e. from the clock tower area). Take the stairs to the left and go to the pile of junk below the animated billboard of the soda can.
Show the periscope your picture of the suspicious character to get this stamp sorted out.
Stamp: Always Tumbled Granny
This mission can be found by talking to the granny wearing sunglasses and standing near the crashed car. You can access this area by taking the central exit in the central area of the city (i.e. from the clock tower area).
This mission sounds cryptic, but it’s actually a cosmic cube mission. To solve it, go up the stairs, past the people-at-work, and up to the platform with the triangular sign on it. Aim your camera from this platform towards the direction you can’t otherwise see, and you’ll find a cosmic cube in the trash.
Aim at the cosmic cube and take a picture as it flashes. This will automatically get you your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!