Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Logcity, Part 8
12 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Logcity to clean away the stress and impress the Ratskullz Crew.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity - Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity - City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
The stamps in Toem are not numbered, but we’ll be numbering them here to make things more manageable. For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Cleaning Away the Stress
You can find this mission right as you enter Logcity. Talk to the person sitting below the ‘Logcity’ sign to get it.
To actually solve it, you must initiate the task ‘Ratskullz Crew’. To get that task, you must first go to the back alley area in Logcity. To get there, first go up the escalator, and then go to the café by taking a right from the city centre, then take the taxi near the cafe to drive to the other end of the city.
Once there, take the exit to the right. In the back alley, talk to the leader of the Ratskullz Crew.
After acquiring the task ‘Ratskullz Crew’, your camera will be muddied.
Now return to the subway and talk to the man to clean up your camera and get the stamp.
Stamp: Ratskullz Crew
To get this task, you must first go to the back alley area in Logcity. To get here, first go to the cafe in Logcity, then take the taxi near the cafe to drive to the other end of the city. Once there, take the exit to the right.
In the back alley, talk to the leader of the Ratskullz Crew to get your task. Note that the Ratskullz will muddy up your camera. You need this to happen to solve the ‘Cleaning Away the Stress’ mission, in which you can clean the camera.
To complete this task and get the stamp, you must take 5 pictures of unique graffiti scattered across the city.
After taking the photos you need, return to the leader of the Ratskullz Crew and show him the pictures to get your stamp.
Locations of the graffiti are:
- Central area – on a building wall behind the punk rocker
- Café area – on a building wall next to the frisbee park
- Police parking lot area – on the ground in the parking lot, next to the sewer manhole from ‘Sewer Stumble!’
- Area outside the Fashion Building – on a building wall above the parking lot
- Crossable street area – on a building wall on the right side of the street
- Skateboarding area – on a building wall near the exit to the Ratskullz Crew (take the picture from inside the alley with the skating bird)
- Ratskullz Crew area – on a building wall behind the Ratskullz Crew