Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Multi-Area Stamps, Part 2
21 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures across the game’s areas to get the Ancient Paintings stamp in Kiiruberg.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Ancient Paintings (Kiiruberg)
To get this task, talk to the archeologist hanging out among the flowers in the cave area, behind where the yeti is.
As with the Ratskullz Crew task, your job this time is to take pictures of ancient paintings and show them to the archeologist. The archeologist has already seen the painting near them, so that one (the sixth one) is already struck through.
There are 4 other paintings in Kiiruberg. Their locations are:
- Cave area – go to the other side of the area from the archeologist and examine the cliff face that has the long rope on it.
- Fluff Ball area – go up the long rope in the cave area, cross the bridge, go through the exit, and in the area with many fluff balls, examine the right-hand-side cliff face under the bridge.
- Rock Climber area – go to where you found the rock climbing boots, and check the cliff face just behind the inanimate snowman.
- Giggling Snowman area – the painting is on the cliff face just below the photo challenger, and to the opposite side of the giggling snowman.
For the fifth painting, you must go to the Mountain Top area, which you can access once you have enough stamps to progress from Kiiruberg.
At the Mountain Top, when you encounter the first wooden plank bridge, do not cross it. Instead, go down the rope that’s facing the direction your bus is. Look at the cliff face under the bridge and you’ll find the final ancient painting. Take a picture of it.
Return to Kiiruberg and show the archeologist your pictures to get the stamp!
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!