Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Stanhamn, Part 5
02 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Stanhamn to end the power shortage, make someone take a bath, and capture a heat orb.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Power Shortage?!
To get this task, enter the Hydroplant Interior (take the raft from the Harbor area after completing “Solve the Chaos” and acquiring the honk attachment). Inside the Hydroplant, you’ll find only one stamp-giving NPC – the black figure near the giant machine. Talk to them to get the mission.
When the machine opens up, equip your camera and zoom in on the area marked in the viewfinder. This will turn on the light.
Then, simply focus on the various points marked on the viewfinder to get the engineer to do things and fix the machine.
Once you fix all the things in the machine, the engineer will be overjoyed and give you your stamp.
Stamp: Make Someone Take a Bath
This task will have been auto-added when you entered Stanhamn, but you can only complete it after gaining access to the Hydroplant Interior.
Inside, go to the bridge above the water and you’ll find a black outline person teetering on the edge. Honk behind him to send in into the water!
Head out to the exterior area of the Hydroplant and go down to the lowest floor, near the raft. Get to the bridge just beyond the waterfall, and you’ll be able to converse with the person you honked into the water.
Stamp: Scorching Flame?
This task can be found in the area past the Hydroplant Exterior, on the beach just by the flower beds. Note that you must have completed the stamp “Power Shortage?!” so that the bridge to access this area is accessible.
Put on your ghost sunglasses and head down to the beach. Talk to the ghost here to get the task.
Then, take a picture of the sun and show it to the ghost to complete the task and get your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!