Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Stanhamn, Part 7
02 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Stanhamn to solve the Ocean Garbage and Queen of Paper Hats tasks.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Ocean Garbage
To get this task, go to the Fishing Tower (you can find it by going right from the Hydroplant and passing through the next area). When you approach a crate on the upper ledge of the area (where the tower is), you will find a strange person inside the crate who will give you the task.
After you get the task, it’s fairly straightforward and similar to the “Solve the Chaos” task. You only need to point to floating garbage with your camera.
There’s five cubes of garbage in all. You only need to point at them and wait for the progress bar to fill up – you do not need to take a picture.
One of the cubes of garbage will reveal a chest that contains a diving helmet – an invaluable tool for some tasks.
After you’ve retrieved all the garbage, talk to the crate-person again and get your stamp!
Stamp: Queen of Paper Hats
To get this mission, you must first complete “Solve the Chaos” and acquire the honk attachment for your camera. Then, find the Pirate Queen in the bridge area where you found the photo challenger and the frog.
Honk at the Pirate Queen to wake her up from her sleep and she’ll give you the key to her treasure.
After this, you should complete the task “Ocean Garbage”, which will give you a diving helmet with which to go underwater. With the diving helmet equipped, go to the tourist beach (two areas to the left of the harbor), and approach the pier.
Honk at the birds to drive them away, and then enter the manhole to go underwater.
In the underwater area, you’ll find a chest that you can unlock with the Pirate Queen’s key. Of course, the chest has the hat you’re looking for.
Return to the pirate queen and honk to wake her up. Then talk to her and get your stamp.
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!