The Last Faith Walkthrough – Part 15
The Last Faith Walkthrough - Table of Contents
- Part 1 (How to beat the Giant Patron and how to get to the City of Mythringal)
- Part 2 (How to beat the Cold One Shielder, find Nighttide's Rout and explore the City of Mythringal)
- Part 3 (Explore the City of Mythringal.)
- Part 4 (Explore the Federal Inquistion area and how to fight the Winged Pale Lament)
- Part 5 (How to fight Dr. Ridley Hermann, explore a bit of the Osseus Fortress and where to find the Moonshade Charm)
- Part 6 (How to fight Edwynn, the Shadowscrouge Horror and explore the Drowned Crypt.)
- Part 7 (How to fight Starborn Nighthunter and explore the City of Erlim)
- Part 8 (How to fight Leena and Yegor, Find the Propulsion boots and explore the Esk Mansion)
- Part 9 (How to fight the Burnt Apostle and explore the Liturgical Pass)
- Part 10 (How to fight the Voracious Terror and explore the Osseus Fortress and the beginning of Tynewill Village)
- Part 11 (How to fight the second Starborn Nighthunter and explore more of Tynewill Village)
- Part 12 (How to fight Manfredd the Accused and explore Ordens Palace)
- Part 13 (How to unlock the Graveyard and how to fight the Cold One Beast)
- Part 14 (How to fight Leena for the second time and location of all twenty Unborn of the Midnight Aristocracy)
- Part 15 (How to fight Lord Patryk Laddak and Annabella & Caterina)
Demo Coverage -
Check out our walkthrough for The Last Faith on how to fight Lord Patryk Laddak and Annabella & Caterina
Welcome to the Into Indie Games walkthrough for The Last Faith!
For a complete guide to all sidequests, please go here.
This is the final level. Fast travel to the Junas Ministry.
Go out of the room on the left and go up the ladder. If you go to the left and open the door you will end up in the dead end that we took back when we went right from the checkpoint. Clear the area of all enemies as you move right. Make sure to kill this Bishop on the right, with the glowing flame.
Get up on the chandeliers and grapple up to the left side to use a level to drop the ladder down.
Jump onto the platform on the right and head through the door with up on your controller. Make your way left, taking the enemies out on your way to end, then double-jump on to the platform to kill the Bishop there.
Come back to the main hall, jump right and enter the next room. Kill the enemies here as you make your way to the end to kill the Bishop there.
Head back to the main hall and jump on to the next platform and go in. Move towards the right, killing all the enemies here till you can reach and kill the Bishop here.
This will unlock the altar door in the main hall. Head back there now and through the opened door. In the next room pick up the nycrux chests and head up the elevator and move left. Go through the door and kill all the enemies out in the open. Then head through the door on the left. In the next room kill the enemies at the bottom and double jump up. Kill all the enemies here as well and head up. Exit the room through the door on the top right. You will meet Lisa again.
Prepare for a boss fight.
Boss : Lord Patryk Laddak
He teleports twice and then hits a force lightning.
He teleports and then creates energy balls that float and have extensions on four axes and homes in on you.
He teleports then creates spots on the ground where lightning shoots up. He can do a single shot of this attack too.
He teleports and then shoots a tall energy blade.
He bunches up and then explodes in columns of lightning all across the screen.
He teleports and shoots a hand at you, which then follows up from below you as well.
He flies offscreen to the background and creates lightning columns on the ground.
He shoots two smaller energy blades.
He summons adds.
Run to the right after he is dead. A cutscene will play. Run all the way back to the checkpoint and head to Oxnevylle’s Manor. Interact with the statue in the middle of the room.
Head to the right for the final boss fight.
Boss: Annabella & Caterina
You can accept or refuse the throne. I refused the throne.
- They attack in sequence.
- Annabella’s hammer is also a canon, she shoots a fireball either from the side or from the top
- Caterina materializes on top and stabs downwards three times.
- Annabella does a flaming hammer spin move downwards from the left corner.
- Caterina does a wide full-screen slash
- They both appear on the screen at the same time and begin healing. They come back for phase 2 with full health.
- Now they both attack simultaneously.
- All the same moves as before, but Annabella’s shots are bounced back by Caterina.
- Caterina uses her sword as scissors as she cuts through the screen. This is followed by a hammer slam by Annabella.
Watch the end credits.
That ends our walkthrough for The Last Faith. This is not a 100% walkthrough or even a strategy guide. If you would like to see more content from this game please let us know in the comments below.