Chants of Sennaar Walkthrough – Part 15 (True Ending)
10 Sep, 2023
Chants of Sennaar Walkthrough
- Part 1 (Entering the Abbey)
- Devotee Glyphs: open, close, door, greetings, you, me, man, devotee, warrior, god, hide, seek, go
- Part 2 (Coin and Lens)
- Devotee Glyphs: up, not, free, preacher, death, plant
- Part 3 (Church and Cemetery Puzzles)
- Devotee Glyphs: key, pot, lens, potion, music, instrument, make, abbey, church, cemetery, garden, talk, help, love, see
- All Devotee Glyphs
- Part 4 (Frontier - Disguise)
- Warrior Glyphs: warrior, not, love, death, wait, go, plural, protect, chosen, impure, carry, lay, push
- Part 5 (Observatory, Treasury)
- Warrior Glyphs: duty, weapon, trolley, fortress, treasure, call, help, seek, scientist (+ bottle, crate, small, big)
- Part 6 (Ringing the Bells)
- Warrior Glyphs: big, small, bottle, crate, vessel, instrument, balance, key, sun, moon, bellman, build, music, fear
- All Warrior Glyphs
- Part 7 (Bards' Gardens, Fruits)
- Bard Glyphs: plural, warrior, go/pass, not, beauty, be, love/like, greetings, question, bard, weapon, have, idiot, you, me, seek, find, instrument, music, comedy
- Part 8 (Windmill, Games)
- Bard Glyphs: hammer, pliers, saw, play, ascend, fire, path, windmill, theater, agora
- Part 9 (Theater, Compass)
- Bard Glyphs: book, monster, brother, compass, north, east, south, west, man, free, abbey, fortress
- All Bard Glyphs
- Part 10 (Tunnels, Laboratories)
- Alchemist Glyphs: me, you, plural, find, seek, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Part 11 (Library, Mines)
- Alchemist Glyphs: door, fairy, book, alchemist, bard, brother, gold, silver, copper, carbon, library, refectory, laboratory, mine, death, open, close
- Part 12 (Formula, Transforming)
- Alchemist Glyphs: not, warrior, plant, make, fire, help, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, transformation, formula, monster, fear
- All Alchemist Glyphs
Stuck in Chants of Sennaar? Check out our walkthrough of Chants of Sennaar to find out how to reach the game’s true ending after ‘The End’.
Welcome to the Into Indie Games walkthrough for Chants of Sennaar. This is a story-oriented guide, and while we do cover validating glyphs, we will not always state what a glyph is until it is time to validate it.
For more information on Chants of Sennaar beyond this walkthrough, check out the official website here.
After you reawaken following the ‘The End’ screen, go down the stairs and through the doorway. Go all the way up the stairs and through the broken wall. Interact with the signboard next to the lever.
Then, go right back towards the hole in the wall you came through… but notice the kid from before is on the other side of the canal. Talk to them.
Once the water level is lowered, follow the kid through the doorway. On the next screen, go up the stairs.
Here, you’ll find a door with a visual control panel, as before – but the hint this time is unreadable.
Go south from this door and then all the way up the stairs. Here, on the mural, you’ll learn the phrase you need to input. It’s partially unreadable, but that’s alright – we can figure it out.
Go back down to the door and enter the phrase “Plural, Impure, Make/Create, Music“.
Proceed through the door, following the kid. You find yourself on the Bards’ level now – enter the theater to the far west.
Examine the fountain in the theater lobby to find a token. Exit the theater and give the bouncer your token.
Follow the kid into the theater and stand on the elevator to be taken up. Go through the door here and then interact with the curtain. After the play, go through the door to the west.
Inside, go southeast down the stairs and through the door. Interact with the control panel where the terminal formerly was, and enter the following phrase: “Brother, Idiot, Bard, Find“.
Go through the open door now. On the next screen, go northwest, then southwest. This takes you where all the murals in the Devotees’ town were.
Go past all the murals and then down the stairs to the southwest. Proceed southeast in the canal area and you’ll find one of the murals has been tossed down here. Interact with it.
This depicts the scientists making a potion, which gives you your next clue. Now make your way all the way back to the town square.
Go up the stairs to where the entrance to the Warriors’ fortress was, and interact with the control panel there. Enter this phrase: “Alchemist, Plural, Make, Formula“.
This starts a chase sequence where you’ll have to escape from the monster that Exile has let loose on you. Run northwest up the stairs, then east, then south. You’ll catch a breather on the next screen.
Go east when ready, and then follow the kid up the stairs and to the east. This takes you to the maze under the abbey cemetery. Follow this route: West, North, East, East, North, West, North, East, East.
On the next screen, quickly run east before the water gets you. Then, on the screen with the monster statues, go west. Quickly run south when the boat appears and run through the door to the southwest.
On the next screen, quickly run to the right and interact with the lever to get rid of the monster once and for all.
Next, run to the right and interact with the control panel next to the ‘exiled’ version of you.
Now that you’re rescued, exit through the east, and make your way to the top of the tower once more. Go west, southwest, west, northwest, west and then proceed up the tower – this time for real.
Go up the ramps and stairs, and finally, between all the peoples of the tower, interact with the control panel to revive the tower and complete the game.
Thank you for reading the Into Indie Games walkthrough for Chants of Sennaar! We hope you had a great time with the game!
Thank you for reading this walkthrough of Chants of Sennaar! Also be sure to check out our coverage of other indie games from 2023!
- Into Indie Games Homepage
- Best Indie Horror Games of 2023
- Best Indie Adventure Games of 2023
- Best Indie Games of 2023
- Best Indie Games like Resident Evil in 2023