Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Basto Stamps, Part 5
26 Sep, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to get the stamp for ‘Bad Hair Day’ with your water popper and ‘Painterly Portrait’ with a sparkling portrait.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity - Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity - City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Bad Hair Day
You can only get and complete this task at night.
Go to the movie area and take the ladder near the hammock (down to where the mole is). Talk to the mermaid here to get the task.
To complete it, simply aim your camera at her and launch the water popper’s balloon to get the seaweed off of her.
This will get you your stamp.
Stamp: Painterly Portrait
You can get and complete this task by both day and night.
Go to area outside the royal palace to find a painter working on their canvas. Talk to them to get this task.
To complete this task you must find an take a picture of someone who is sparkling.
There are multiple individuals you can take a picture of this way, but the quickest way by far is to simply sit on the stool in front of the artist’s easel. You will start sparkling automatically.
Take a picture of yourself by flipping the camera, and then show the artist this picture.
You can also show the painter more ‘sparkling’ individual pictures, such as the mermaid after completing the ‘Bad Hair Day’ stamp.
Note that you won’t get any further stamps for pictures beyond the first one.