Toem Stamps Walkthrough – Oaklaville, Part 4
19 Aug, 2022
Stuck in Toem? Here’s how to take the right pictures in Oaklaville to find the suspicious person, remove the log, and capture the hotel.
Toem Stamps Walkthrough Table of Contents
- Part 1 (Frames & Filters!, A Whistling Dilemma, Photo Challenge #3)
- Part 2 (A Good Spot with No Sun, Solve the Chaos)
- Part 3 (A Layered Melody, The King of Fishes)
- Part 4 (Supreme Deluxe Sandwich?!, Become a Farmer)
- Part 5 (Power Shortage?!, Make Someone Take a Bath, Scorching Flame?)
- Part 6 (Suspicious Activity – Harbor, A Lost Dog)
- Part 7 (Ocean Garbage, Queen of Paper Hats)
- Part 1 (Young and Inspiring, Super Hotbean Bros.)
- Part 2 (A Mouse Bakery, Punk Rocker Bread Crumbs, A Thieving Crow)
- Part 3 (Spooky Scary City, Photo Challenge #5)
- Part 4 (Press-ing News, A Design Problem)
- Part 5 (Hang in There, Buddy, Suspicious Activity – City, Always Tumbled Granny)
- Part 6 (Critical Confusion!, A Ghostly Date)
- Part 7 (Sewer Stumble!, Art Exhibition)
- Part 8 (Cleaning Away the Stress, Ratskullz Crew)
- Part 1 (Become a Yeti, Scarf, Snowball Memories)
- Part 2 (Military Suspicions, Photo Challenge #7)
- Part 3 (Yeti Cuteness, A Wall of Lights)
- Part 4 (Locating an Asteroid, Play Astronaut)
- Part 5 (Ski Goggles, Birthday in Distress)
- Part 6 (Listen to the Goat Choir, Assemble a Snowman)
- Part 7 (Ice Wizard’s Research)
- Part 1 (How to get to Basto, Jet-Ski Tricks)
- Part 2 (Take a Nap!, Dehydrated Muscles)
- Part 3 (Night-Time Cinema, Play a Carnival Game)
- Part 4 (Night Lights, Spooky Stories)
- Part 5 (Bad Hair Day, Painterly Portrait)
- Part 6 (Arthur Hunter)
- Part 7 (Fruit Shortage)
- Part 8 (In Your Face, Sand Castle Competition)
- Part 9 (Bitling Collector)
- Part 10 (Book of Bats, Sweet Tooth)
- Part 11 (Broken Dreams, Brain Freeze)
- Part 12 (Basto’s Hidden Balloons)
- Part 13 (Dry Season)
Welcome to the Into Indie Games guide to Toem! This guide focuses on collecting stamps only, and it does not currently cover compendium photos.
For more information on Toem, check out the official website here.
Stamp: Suspicious Activity – Forest
You can get this objective in the same area as the Photo Challenge #1 – i.e. the area past the lodge in the camp area.
Approach the garbage can in the corner of the area, and a strange periscope will pop out. Talk to it to get your mission.
To find the suspicious person, go all the way to the hide-and-seek area (from the central area, go left, then up the stairs, and through the exit to the elevated area).
You need to climb the ladder to take a picture of the suspicious person, who is standing in a corner of the hiding area.
Now return to the periscope and show it your picture to get your stamp.
Stamp: Log Blocking a Path
You can find this mission in the same area as the soldier ants and the periscope-in-a-trashcan. You can access this area past the lodge in the camp area.
Go up the stairs in this area and you’ll find a log blocking your way. Talk to the talking pine here to get the mission.
You’ll find Brother Sleepy sitting on top of the lodge in the camp area.
You’ll find Brother Crazy near the bus stop. Aim your camera at the pine brother above the ticket seller’s booth.
You’ll find Brother Sassy sitting inside the lobby of the hotel in the central area of Oaklaville. He’s sitting on a cushioned stool in a corner of the lobby.
After finding all three brothers, return to the log. You’ll get a stamp, and you can proceed onwards too.
Stamp: Capture the Hotel’s Beauty
You can find this mission in the hotel lobby in the central area of Oaklaville. Use the ringer on the reception desk to wake up the receptionist and talk to him to get the mission.
Although you can get a picture of the hotel from right outside the hotel, the receptionist will reject it as too close-up. You’ll need a better angle.
After completing the “Log Blocking a Path” stamp, you will gain access to the sightseeing spot, just beyond where the log was blocking your way. It’s marked by a camera sign. Go here, switch to camera mode, and take a picture of the hotel.
Return to the hotel lobby and show the receptionist your picture to get your stamp!
Head on to the next chapter of our Toem stamps walkthrough!